Hope you enjoyed last weeks extreme sheep!
We had a lovely weekend with my family in Shrewsbury this weekend. Andy took Friday off so we had a nice long weekend which we spent catching up with friends as well as family. We stayed with my grandparents in Plealey, which is quieter than mum and dad's! It was good to see our friends from Shrewsbury again, as we haven't been there since Christmas.
Surprisingly, for me, I didn't take any pictures! So I'm afraid there's nothing to show you! But it was nice to get away and relax.
We will hopefully have some news for you next week, but you'll have to wait until then....
Andy's work is very busy at the moment, as I imagine is common in a lot of places that have the same amount of work but fewer people to do it! He is responsible for about 80 schools matinance and building projects, which means he was especially grateful for the break, even if it was short!
I'm mainly just doing housework these days which is not very interesting to write about! I have started to help out with the parent and toddler group at church which I am enjoying! It's different to playgroup, but it's nice to be back 'working' with children again, even if it is volutary!
I think that's about it for now, more from the Doggrell family soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment