Monday, 11 May 2009

Exciting News!

Hello all! Andy and I are delighted to announce that we are, God-willing, expecting a new addition to the family! Baby Doggrell is due 27th November! I am 12 weeks now and we are due to have a scan on Friday, which we're both quite excited about!
If you're wondering how I'm feeling, I've been fine really! No morning sickness, which I'm thankful for! I've just been really tired mostly! But people keep telling me that things get better in the middle (before getting worse again!) Oh well! It'll be worth it I'm sure!
I have stopped looking for a job because I always planned on giving up work when I had a baby, if I possibly could, to concentrate on being a mum. Andy and I have agreed that this is best. Besides, I don't think that many people would employ me now, especially as there are plenty of people looking for jobs these days!
I'll keep you updated with how everything is going and put pictures on when I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment