Tuesday, 30 June 2009

Visitors!

The weekend didn't stop being eventful after Wimbledon! We had my friend Sarah, from Shrewsbury to visit from the weekend, which was nice as I haven't seen her in a while. It's always nice to catch up with up with old friends and we had a nice relaxing weekend, chatting mostly!

But Sarah wasn't the only visitor! We discovered a starling in our loft on Saturday morning, which was still there in the evening. I think it may possibly have come in from the nest in the next door bit of loft. Anyway, Andy....well he isn't very good with birds, so after he went out to help with Exodus Sarah helped me get it out. It was hot in there and I think it was frightened by the thunderstorm. It wasn't what I had planned for us to do, but I'm so glad Sarah was there, I don't think I could have done it by myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment