Well, I'm totally exhausted from my day out in London with Emma yesterday! I did a survey online a while ago which said that you could win a free makeover and photo shoot session at a studio in London if you gave them the information they wanted. I didn't think anything would come of it but a few days later I got a phone call saying I had got it! So yesterday Emma I went off into London for that! We got there an hour earlier
than we needed to because we got an earlier train, but in the end it was good that we did as the studio was a little tricky to find! Actually I think I might have got lost before that if it wasn't for Emma negotiating the underground for us!! But we got there in the end! I enjoyed it, but I'm not sure about Emma, she's not that keen on having her picture taken!
We found a nice little cafe place just down the road where we had a drink and a croissant before our appointment and we liked so much we went back for lunch! The people serving were really friendly and we think they must see some people regularly as they greeted them like they knew them. Afterwards we went to Green Park and had fun taking some photos of our own! By the time we got back to Hemel we were pretty much ready to collapse!
As far in baby news goes, there isn't really much to tell you at the moment! I think I might have felt baby kicking or wriggling a couple of times since I last wrote, but like I said it might just be wishful thinking at the moment! I'll let you know when I do feel some definite baby movements!
Apart from that I've just been picking up the various freebies you can get when you're pregnant and doing more research into prams and cots! I'm trying to find a pram that is easy and not to heavy to lift up two flights of stairs! If anyone has any ideas they would be most welcome!! The Silver Cross 3D looks like it might be a possibility. There are several second-hand ones for sale that I've found, but I think I'm going to have a look in shops and see what they are like to lift before making a final decision!
No comments:
Post a Comment