Thursday, 5 March 2009

A Busy Day!

Phew! I am exahusted!
Andy dropped me off at the nursery to find them all packing away and in time for me to get there just as they were having their picture taken. It, apparently, is World Book Day and they were all dressed up as book characters (supposedly, but I think most of them were just dressed up! They are only little after all!) Then it was time for their snack. We all sat round the table and I talked to the staff adn children, and tried to remember all their names! After snack there was circle time and some singing before going outside to enjoy the sunshine! Then it was dinner time and time for me to go! The morning had flown by! I enjoyed being back looking after children again, I didn't realise how much I had missed it! I think it went ok! It's just a case of wait and see now. They said they have a few more interviews to do but they will let me know by the end of next week! I'm not too worried, either I'll get the job or I won't! I've done my best!
Then I walked round to Andy's mum's as she only lives round the corner (sort of!) I had lunch with her and then she gave me a lift to Womens Hour at the church. Today Ian was speaking. He has been doing a series on women from the Bible and today was the turn of Samsons mum! (who isn't named) She is someone who I've never really thought about, other than in passing when reading the passage. Ian showed us that she was a woman who seems to have had great faith, although not perfect she accepted God's word when it came to her. A great lesson for us. We are not perfect and we make mistakes, but we are to accept God's word when we hear it.
Mum-in-law dropped me back at home and I've just collapsed on the sofa! I'm going to go and do some housework in a now, but I just thought I'd write this post first! Well, back to real life I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment