Tuesday, 24 February 2009

My Family

Right! I've told you a bit about why I'm writing it so now I'm going to tell you a bit more about me and introduce you to my family.

If you've read my profile then you will already know that I'm 22years old and live with my husband, Andy in Hemel Hempstead.



This is a picture of my side of the family at our wedding, the most recent picture and one with both mum and dads side together! Besides, everyone is dressed up and looking nice!!


I am the oldest of, well I was going to say four, but my mum has just told us she is pregnant again! So I guess I'm the oldest of five really!




The next oldest is Emma. She will be 20 tomorrow! This is a picture of her with her boyfriend Josef. She works in Goldsmiths and Illuminate, thier local Christain book shop.





Then there's Will, who will be 18 in December this year. This is Will with his girlfriend Kirsty. Will is intrested in stop frame animation, you know, like Wallace and Gromit type animation. I think he's very good at it!


Lastly, (for now!), theres Timothy! (Tim) He is 7 years old and full of life! This is him trying on his outfit for the wedding! He was an usher (sort of!) and insisted on having a waistcoat, jacket and tie, just like the men! His current craze is GoGos, little plastic figures that you do battle with or something! I don't really understand, but he still inststs on showing me them all and telling me thier names and special powers! Which doesn't sound so bad, but when there are about 60 of them....!


They all live with my mum and dad in Shrewsbury, which is where I grew up and lived until about two years ago. Shrewsbury is a really beautiful place, if you haven't been there I would definatly recommend a visit!





The baby is due at the end of July and, even though it was a shock we are all very excited about the new arrival!





This is Andy's mum with her thankyou flowers at the wedding. She lives in Hemel, not too far from us.




Then there is Andy's brother James who lives with his wife Jasmine and their two children.

That, basically is my family! I won't go on about all of them, it would send you to sleep! Just a bit of background so you know who I'm talking about when I mention them!

No comments:

Post a Comment