Monday, 23 February 2009

My first post!

My first post! How exciting! But what to write...?

I'm not particulary interesting, but I wanted to write this blog just to jot down my random thoughts and feelings really! To share a bit about me and my family, what inspires and interests me!

I've just finished reading; 'Beyond Tuesday Morning' by Karen Kingsbury. ( http://www.karenkingsbury.com/books/series/911/ ) It is the second in the sereis and comes after 'One Tuesday Morning'. It is about a woman called Jamie Bryan, whose husband, a firefighter, was involved in the terroist attacks of September 11th. Whilst the first book deals with immediately before and after the attacks on the twin towers, this one is set three years after. I won't spoil the story for those who haven't read either book, but it's a story about choosing life. It's a fictional story but it has made me think. How do I live? What life have I chosen?


So there we go! My first post! But time is getting on and I need my bed! More tomorrow hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment