30 Week Scan
Here's some pictures from the scan I had at 30 weeks. Normally I wouldn't have had this scan but because I've changed the hospital I plan to give birth in from Watford to Luton they wanted to double check that everything was all ok! It was really nice seeing baby again, especially as you could see a lot more detail. We even saw baby's tongue when it was swallowing! It was strange how such a normal, everyday thing made me go 'ahhh!' Pregnancy does strange things to you! Anyway, everything was fine as far as they could see and they told us baby was about 2lb! That makes me realise how much baby will grow between now and when it is born, assuming it will be about 6-8lb! Andy thinks he saw evidence that it was a boy, but I don't see how!
No comments:
Post a Comment