As you can see I had my second scan yesterday. (usually done
about 19/20 weeks, but I'm just about 21 weeks this week!) This scan is mainly to check that everything is developing normally. I felt sorry for the lady doing the scan! She was a traniee (so there was someone else there as well just to observe) and our baby was being very awkward! Most of the time baby wouldn't stay still, and even when it did it still wasn't being helpful! When she tried to look at the head his positioned himself so it was tricky to see, and when she tried to look at the kidneys baby put his hand over his stomach! Oh well! I guess it all helped with the training, and I don't suppose ours was the first! She seemed to know what she was doing anyway! (by the way I say 'his', because I don't like saying 'it'! We don't know if it's a boy or a girl yet!)
Anyway, everything was fine, as far as they can ever tell from scans, which is good news! To tell the truth, I was a little worried as baby had been less active than usual over the weekend, so it was reassuring to see know everything looked fine! Of course that evening baby was back to his usual activeness!
No comments:
Post a Comment